Via Andrew Watson of FIPR; I want to check the final session details, the names clash surprisingly.
On 8th October the Communications Data Bill Committee published transcripts of some oral evidence taken in private from various communications providers.
There are one or two redactions, but the evidence seems largely complete. Worth a look for those following CCDP.
- Sarah Hunter, Head of UK Public Policy, Google;
- Stephen Collins, Head of EU Policy, Microsoft, for Hotmail; and
- Emma Ascroft, Director of Public Policy, Yahoo!
- Simon Milner, Director of Policy for UK & Ireland, Facebook;
- Colin Crowell, Head of Global Public Policy, Twitter;
- Stephen Collins, Head of EU Policy, ex-Skype/Microsoft;
- Steven Murdoch, Chief Research Officer, the Tor Project, and Senior Researcher, University of Cambridge
- Jonathan Grayling, Head of Law Enforcement Liaison, Everything Everywhere,
- Bob Hughes, Government Programme Manager, Telefonica UK – O2,
- Mark Hughes, Managing Director Security, BT,
- Mark Hughes, Head of Corporate Security, Vodafone, and
- Simon McCready, Group Risk Director, Virgin.
As ever, all published evidence is available via the Committee’s web page