In the hope of using PageRank to forewarn and forearm the British public, if you happen to receive a claims letter from:
- Golden Eye International Limited
- Ben Dover Productions
…and the letter looks a bit like this example on the BBC website, then instead of panicing I recommend that you go and read the following web-pages:
- O2 / BE Customers: All You Need To Handle A Ben Dover File-Sharing Letter ← must-read
- So you got a letter from Golden Eye International?
- A collection of links and pointers for those falsely accused by Golden Eye International
- The Speculative Invoicing Handbook Second Edition ← superb reference text
The above websites are there to help you. Use them. Do not panic.
Comments are closed on this post – questions are better directed to the resources above.