Cybersecurity for Human Beings
This webpage is also at the easy-to-remember link:
If you would like to see the core arguments on why we need to demythologise cybersecurity then this is the presentation that I am touring on the topic. Otherwise, enjoy:
Method 1: Dynamic Translation of Webpages
Enter a URL below and click on go!
- Webpages are modified, so may not render as expected
- All documents are cached statically for several minutes
- Rate-limiting is enforced so sometimes it won’t work
- Link-rewriting is restricted to documents on the same webserver
- CSS-formatting, images, backgrounds may be missing
Method 2: Direct Input
Paste your input directly here, and then hit submit; this version of decyber also supports a Show Changes feature.
Method 3: Google Chrome Extension
Method 4: Bookmarklet
Currently being revised.
Drag this bookmarklet into your bookmarks bar: …and then highlight some text on a webpage and click it!
- the original inspiration
- the original announcement
- the source code
- preso: how to think clearly about cybersecurity (and why cybersecurity is rubbish)
Please add comments and suggestions below.