I scored 41/50, not bad; I mostly drop points on the consol-games related stuff, in which I do not indulge:
13. Shove the guts of a modern game console into a retro game console
19. Enter the Konami code
29. Play any SNES game on your computer through an emulator
33. Hack the Wii to play homebrew games
38. Build a fighting robot
39. Write your own Firefox plugins
47. Get an NES cartridge working again by blowing in it
48. Calibrate a 7.1 surround-sound system
49. Play downloaded games on a Nintendo DS
…and I have liberally reinterpreted Slashdot for Digg and Gizmodo, since I see no reason to prop up those social networks when intent is to me measured.
Never bothered buyig a surround system, so no chance to calibrate one.